DLF SamaVana Kasauli-DLF is developing a luxury residential project in the beautiful hill station of Kasauli
Samavana – ’sama’ meaning tranquil’ and ‘vana’ meaning ‘forest’ in SanksritLF, Samavana, Kasauli, DLF Solan, DLF Kasauli, DLF New Project, DLF Homes, DLF Apartment, New Projec
DLF is developing a luxury residential project in the beautiful hill station of Kasauli. The project once complete, will offer ultramodern, luxury villas & apartments, nestled in the unique colonial ambience of Kasauli Positioned as elite homes for elite people, the project is destined to become one of the most sought after residential destinations in North India An International 5 star hotel adjacent to the villas’ site will maintain the service, style and facilities offered by Samavana Development Concept The villas and apartments will be developed to blend in with the natural environment which is accented by a plethora of beautiful pine trees thus creating a perfect retreat and making it an ideal ocation for luxurious holiday homes.
- Luxurious Residential Villas & Apartments in DLF Samavana Kasauli.
- Each Villa & Apartment providing a panoramic view of Mountains and Forest.
- Landscaped Gardens and Open Areas with water features.
- Environment friendly access to Villas solely by Golf carts.
- Club House with Restaurant, Spa, Swimming Pool & Gym.
- International 5 star Hotel with first class facilities will manage the upkeep of the private villas
About Kasauli :
- Kasauli is a beautiful hill station located just 77kms from Shimla. The small town was built in 19th century by the British.
- A mixed forest of pine, oak and huge horse-chestnut encircles the town. Its colonialambience isreinforced by a stretch of cobbled road, quaint shops, gabled houses with charming facades and scores of neat little gardens and orchards.
- This picturesque hill-station, oozing old-world charm is covered with tall Deodar, wild flowers, rhododendrons, wild roses, flame of the forest, and flowering Kichnar in summer and is a popular hub for bird-watchers. Winters, with snowfall, are beautiful too.
- It offers a getaway for local & foreign tourist’s who look forward to walking trails, mountain climbing, nature walks and a pollution free environment.
- Excellent climatic conditions throughout the year in summer (March-September) temperature ranging between 15°to 28° and in winters (October-February) ranging between 2°to 20°.
Location Analysis of DLF SamaVana Kasauli:
- The site is situated at a height of 5000 feet, 15km from Kasauli.
- Total Site Area – 58 Acres.
- Hotel Area – 10 Acres ( The balance area is for a residential development)
- Easily accessible from Delhi and Punjab.
How to reach Kasauli :
By Road – Kasauli is well connected by NH-21 buses, coaches and taxis are also
easily available from Chandigarh and Delhi. By Air – From Kasauli the nearest airport is Chandigarh (70 Kms). By Rail – Nearest railhead is Kalka in Haryana, which is 37 Kms from Kasauli.
Nearby Towns of DLF SamaVana Kasauli
- Lawrance School Sanawar : 13 KM
- Dharampur : 17 KM
- Kalka : 35 KM
- Solan : 44 KM
- Chandigarh : 70 KM
- Shimla : 77 KM